Oyster Bay House
Photos Oyster Bay House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- sun room
- swimming pool
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wheelchair friendly
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- ideal touring base
- sailing nearby
- sea views
Claggan Island is located approximately 5 miles from Belmullet, the main town in the Barony of Erris in North Mayo. Access is via a causeway linked to the mainland.
Oyster Bay House' is a comfortable cottage situated on a working farm where there are cows and calves, sheep and lambs etc. The pace of life is not rushed and you will find a haven of peace and tranquillity in the midst of some of Ireland's most mystical landscapes.
* 3 bedrooms - 2 double beds & 1 single
* Extra large shower room
* Kitchen/Dining room - gas cooker, microwave, fridge, washing maching, dishwasher
* Living room with open turf fire and colour TV, DVD and VCR
* Conservatory at the rear of house
* Oil Fired Central Heating
* All linen (except personal towels) provided
* 2 miles of sandy beach - just 20 yards from the house - with natural oyster beds and a variety of other shell fish to collect and savour
* Rock fishing can also be enjoyed from the island
* Learn to surf, canoe sail or windsurf at Adventure Centre nearby
* 18 hole championship Golf Course at Carne
* Boating - visit other off-shore islands on charter boats
€250 - €650 per week
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Oyster Bay House in Belmullet
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Keel Holiday Cottages
Rates from € 250 per week (14.79 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Oyster Bay House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Ann Howard
Phone no. : 00353 9845107
Mobile no. : 00353 863914534
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 5859
Please mention our website when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on our website without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.