No Hotel accommodation found in Limerick.
New accommodation is added every week. When you own a B&B, Hotel, Guesthouse, Hostel or Self Catering Holiday Rental in Ireland you can create a listing. Your accommodation will be listed within 24 hours!
Benefits of our membership
Grow your business with Ireland Accommodation. Join us to receive exclusive membership benefits.
- Discount on a new website - Do you need a new mobile friendly responsive website with a fresh design ? We can design a website for your property at a reduced member price. Contact us and you will be surprised. A good website does not have to cost much.
- We are for over 10 years a trusted partner on the Irish market in bringing together owners and holiday makers.
- Increase your traffic - We receive thousands of unique monthly visitors from all over the world who want to visit Ireland. These numbers are still growing.
- Marketing analysis - All members benefit from a thorough inspection of their website providing marketing tips and advice for improving the number of bookings, plus tips on the latest marketing trends.
- More inquiries - You will get an instant email alert when an inquiry has been made on your listing.
- Owner profile - Ability to personalize your listing with unique local information.
- Photo gallery - Showcase up to 25 photos per listing.
- Proven results - Participating customers are seeing an increase in bookings, clicks to their websites and bookings from their own websites.
Parkhead Lodge in Ballymena
- Parkhead Lodge is situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac just off the Ballymoney Road in Ballymena.
It is adjacent to and overlooking the "People's Park", covering 12 acres of parkland and lake...
About county Limerick
Limerick is a riverside city of modest size, and is Ireland's third most populated city. Limerick is situated in the heart of Ireland's beautiful Shannon Region. The city overlooks the majestic and historic King John's Castle which is perched on its Shannon river bank. A city of many contrasts, it has managed to successfully blend the modern with the historic. It offers many cultural attractions, including cinema, theatre, museums, concerts, walking tours, boat rides and a wide variety of sports amenities. There is the lively atmosphere in traditional pubs, discos and restaurants. Being centrally located between the major attractions of Cork and Galway it is not as popular with tourists in the region.
Your county Limerick related website here ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. Read more about adding a link to us.
We are hiring
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on our website without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.