No Guesthouse accommodation found in Laois.
New accommodation is added every week. When you own a B&B, Hotel, Guesthouse, Hostel or Self Catering Holiday Rental in Ireland you can create a listing. Your accommodation will be listed within 24 hours!
Benefits of our membership
Grow your business with Ireland Accommodation. Join us to receive exclusive membership benefits.
- Discount on a new website - Do you need a new mobile friendly responsive website with a fresh design ? We can design a website for your property at a reduced member price. Contact us and you will be surprised. A good website does not have to cost much.
- We are for over 10 years a trusted partner on the Irish market in bringing together owners and holiday makers.
- Increase your traffic - We receive thousands of unique monthly visitors from all over the world who want to visit Ireland. These numbers are still growing.
- Marketing analysis - All members benefit from a thorough inspection of their website providing marketing tips and advice for improving the number of bookings, plus tips on the latest marketing trends.
- More inquiries - You will get an instant email alert when an inquiry has been made on your listing.
- Owner profile - Ability to personalize your listing with unique local information.
- Photo gallery - Showcase up to 25 photos per listing.
- Proven results - Participating customers are seeing an increase in bookings, clicks to their websites and bookings from their own websites.
Parkhead Lodge in Ballymena
- Parkhead Lodge is situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac just off the Ballymoney Road in Ballymena.
It is adjacent to and overlooking the "People's Park", covering 12 acres of parkland and lake...
About county Laois
Why not visit the Slieve Bloom Mountains walking, horseback or by car? From the summit of Mount Arderin on a clear day, it is possible to see the highest points of all four of the ancient provinces. The magnificent mountain range, teeming with wildlife, offers an almost unlimited range of activities including walking, cycling, car-touring, heritage tours and equestrian trails.
The major towns of the county like Portlaoise, Portarlington and Abbeyleix are rich in history and even richer in the quality of the welcome that will be given to any guest. Laois is a place almost every visitor passes through in Ireland on their way to the better known tourist areas like the West or Dublin but it has a special charm of its own that becomes rapidly evident as soon as you start to explore Laois.
Your county Laois related website here ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. Read more about adding a link to us.
We are hiring
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on our website without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.