Accommodation in Armagh, Northern Ireland
No accommodation found.
New accommodation is added every week. When you own a B&B, Hotel, Guesthouse, Hostel or Self Catering Holiday Rental in Ireland you can create a listing. Your accommodation will be listed within 24 hours!
Benefits of our membership
Grow your business with Ireland Accommodation. Join us to receive exclusive membership benefits.
- Discount on a new website - Do you need a new mobile friendly responsive website with a fresh design ? We can design a website for your property at a reduced member price. Contact us and you will be surprised. A good website does not have to cost much.
- We are for over 10 years a trusted partner on the Irish market in bringing together owners and holiday makers.
- Increase your traffic - We receive thousands of unique monthly visitors from all over the world who want to visit Ireland. These numbers are still growing.
- Marketing analysis - All members benefit from a thorough inspection of their website providing marketing tips and advice for improving the number of bookings, plus tips on the latest marketing trends.
- More inquiries - You will get an instant email alert when an inquiry has been made on your listing.
- Owner profile - Ability to personalize your listing with unique local information.
- Photo gallery - Showcase up to 25 photos per listing.
- Proven results - Participating customers are seeing an increase in bookings, clicks to their websites and bookings from their own websites.
Almeda B & B in Limerick
- The Almeda Bed & Breakfast is one of the friendliest bed and breakfasts in Limerick City Ireland. Our well maintained and comfortable bed rooms are all en-suite and offer many facilities.
About county Armagh
Armagh is often known as the Orchard County, owing to the rich apple growing country centred around Loughgall in the north of the county. Each May the countryside here comes alive with colour as the pink flowers of apple trees blanket much of the deep green landscape; an annual Apple Blossom Festival celebrates the start of the season and the area's principle variety, the delicious Bramley apple. Armagh City is rich in heritage. The city is a fine specimen of Georgian elegance and one of its best known features is its Mall, once the city's racecourse, lined by elegant houses and leafy trees.
Your county Armagh related website here ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. Read more about adding a link to us.
We are hiring
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on our website without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
As one of Ireland's oldest cities, many impressive sites and attractions can be found in the historic City of Armagh. From pre-historic Ireland to an unmatched Georgian architecture; modern day Armagh is built against a rich backdrop of history, clearly visible through its archaeological and historical sites and wonderful open spaces. There are many special things to experience in Armagh including fascinating museums, Armagh Observatory founded in 1789, the Palace Demesne & Public Park, stunning National Trust properties and much more.
Cities and villages in county Armagh
B&B, Guesthouse, Hotel and Hostel
Self Catering and Holiday Homes
Armagh visitor attractions
St. Patrick's Cathedral, Navan Centre and Fort, Armagh Astronomy Centre and Planetarium, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Ring of Gullion, Navan Fort, Basil Sheils, Tassagh, Armagh County Museum, Gosford Forest Park, Lough Neagh Discovery Centre, Craigavon, Armagh Observatory, Edenvilla Park, Loughgall Country Park, St. Malachy's Chapel, Annaghmare Court Tomb, Crossmaglen, Wetlands Way, Portadown.